luni, 1 decembrie 2008

Ultimele pasiuni de prin You Tube

My favourite music video ever is this one:



yeah , I have so many thigs to comment about it. It's the most
expressive video I've ever seen.
First of all , the lyrics are very important. I love this song .. so much ...
it's so artistic ... so well edited ... every image has a message oh it's own...
every face inspires the problems oh their lifes. I think it's my very favorite...
of all the videos I've ever seen X.X And I love so much the smiling face of the running girl ...
it's so expressive... above all the hard things in this world ...
it's radiating...hauntingly beautiful video
Look at the position of the had of each man .. besides the hard days they suffer ...
their cruel fate .. the head is not staring at the ground their are not bowed to the ground ,
they look up ... this means they still stand up and fight for their family and a better life ,
I just love the power inside them ... sparkling there xD

This one , is like a description , 3/4 from the people I know say I'm like her :))) :
[and of course I love this anime]



I'm not a romantic person ... I once was , I'm not anymore ,
but I still love this story and the movie :-< :




And this is my childhood love
ABBA is my first favourite band and this
video is so magical,it stiull haunts me over:

This is my favourite song and my favourite anime ever , 
it's bloody , macabre , horror 
so if you don't like this don't look:




Niciun comentariu: